colour your monday happy...

with bright blues and bold summery pinks and reds... :)

~ elsy965 ~

~ Of Spring and Summer ~

~ One Flew Over... ~

~ noemozica ~

~ ATLITW ~

after a pretty soggy and grey weekend, today's colourful collection is in celebration of the beautiful blue skies we woke up to this morning ~ yay!
and what says 'summer' more than a huge bowl of bright red sweet and juicy cherries!? so delicious... :)

remember, if you would like to submit some of your wonderfully colourful pictures hop on over to the 'all colours in...' pool on Flickr... :)

wishing you all a bright and cheery start to your week too!
emma
x

5 comments

  1. Happy colourful Monday Emma! Thanks so much for including my pin cushions x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good, Emma, it has cheered me up a bit

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, those photos cheer me up in between prices, and offers, and ups and downs (renovation going on). thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures of cheerfulness...thanks. A great way to start off the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours Emma ,just the thing to brighten up a dull Winters day.
    Had a peek at your crocheted pot holders, wonderful hanging on the wall. Particularly like the 3rd. photo reminds me of strawberries and cream in a yummy cakey, gateau, thingy.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma